The OSHA #7205 - Health Hazard Awareness course prepares you to recognize, evaluate, and control four types of health hazards and provide techniques to recognize, evaluate, and control them at your workplace.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify four types of health hazards that are present in the workplace.
- Discuss techniques to recognize health hazards.
- Describe tools and methods to evaluate health hazards.
- Discuss measures to control exposure to health hazards.
- Describe OSHA resources that available to assist employers and employees in finding information about health hazards.
Target Audience: small employer, business owner, or manager who would like to obtain information about health hazards found in the workplace; employees and employee representatives.
Minimum Class Size: 3
Maximum Class Size: 40
Course Length: 1 day
Format: Lecture, Discussion, Audio/Visual
Documentation: OSHA Certificate
CEU/CM: 0.6 CEU
NOTE: Registration for this course takes place via the National Safety Education Center. You will be taken directly to that page when you click the Registration Now button below.