The OSHA #7510 - Introduction to OSHA for Small Businesses course is designed to provide you with an introduction to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the OSH Act for owners and managers of small businesses. Course topics include an introduction to OSHA, OSHA Standards, the inspection process, implementing a safety and health program, worker training requirements and assistance available to small businesses.
Upon course completion students will have the ability to
- State OSHA operations and procedures
- Identify how to work with OSHA to prevent or reduce injuries and illnesses in their workplace.
- Reduce and prevent injuries
- Identify available assistance
- Implement a safety and health program
Minimum Class Size: 3
Maximum Class Size: 40
Course Length: 1 day
Format: Lecture, Discussion, Audio/Visual
Documentation: OSHA Certificate
NOTE: Registration for this course takes place via the National Safety Education Center. You will be taken directly to that page when you click the Registration Now button below.