PRESENTATION SUBMISSIONS DUE 6/15 for 2020 Construction Expo & Safety Conference
Presentation Submissions are being accepted for the 2020 Construction Expo & Safety Conference
Submission deadline: July 15, 2019
2020 Construction Expo & Safety Conference
March 2 & 3, 2020
Drury Lane Conference Center in Oakbrook Terrace, IL
This annual 2-day event, attracts nearly 1,500 attendees and features safety conference sessions, vendor exhibitors and a keynote speaker. It is an affordable and accessible opportunity for education, networking, and business development. Participants look forward to learning about timely, practical, and useful information that will keep employers and employees safe.
2020 EVENT SCHEDULE
Monday - March 2, 2020
Professional Development Seminars
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
(Series of professional development seminars (each 4 hours in length)
Tuesday - March 3, 2020
7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
(Series of safety sessions (each 60 minutes in length) during full day of vendor exhibits)
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Download and complete the Presentation Proposal Form or email the following to Patti Romero at firstname.lastname@example.org by 7/15/19:
- Title of Presentation (Attract a Crowd - Be creative!)
- Name, Employer, and Job Title of Presenter(s)
- Cell number and Email address
- Presentation Duration: 4 hours (Monday, March 2) or 60 minutes (Tuesday, March 3)
- Technical Level of Presentation: Basic or Intermediate or Advanced
- Presentation Abstract: 150 words maximum
Presention Proposal Form HERE,
New to the event? Check it out below!