This is an online training course.
Upon submitting payment, you will receive an email receipt of your purchase. Within 48 hours you will receive a second email with your login credentials and access link.
Companies that use MEWPs must designate a person to monitor, supervise and evaluate operators on a regular basis to ensure their proficiency and these individuals must receive MEWP Supervisor training.
This course covers what supervisors need to know regarding the rules, regulations and standards that apply to MEWPs for their safe and effective use, including selecting the right equipment, compliance with manufacturers’ operator manuals and mitigating all possible risks from potential hazards.
- Do you know your responsibilities as a MEWP supervisor?
- Have you selected the right machine for the job at hand?
- Are the people you authorized to operate MEWPs properly trained and familiarized?
- Have you identified potential hazards and taken preventive measures?
- This training course will help you answer these questions and prepare you to safely and effectively supervise MEWP operations on site.
The Construction Safety Council is an authorized IPAF Training Center.
Anyone responsible for overseeing site management of MEWPs. Examples include MEWP supervisors, employers, project managers, infrastructure managers, foremen. The requirement applies to industries and environments such as construction, facilities management, retail, industrial cleaning, farming, airports and arboriculture.
This course covers what supervisors must know to ensure the safe use of MEWPs on site, including:
- Rules, regulations and standards that apply to MEWPs for their safe and effective use,
- Selecting the right equipment,
- Compliance with manufacturers’ operator manuals
- Mitigating all possible risks from potential hazards
This course is not operator training; no MEWPs/machines are included in this training course.