This is an online training course.
Upon submitting payment, you will receive an email receipt of your purchase. Within 48 hours you will receive a second email with your login credentials and access link.
*If working in NYC, contact us before purchase*
NOTE: You may enter up to 15 registrants in one order. If you would like to register more than 15 people to take an online course, you must split your group and enter them in multiple orders.
NOTE: THIS IS THE GENERAL INDUSTRY COURSE. IF YOU NEED CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY, PLEASE REFER TO THE CONSTRUCTION COURSE IN THE SAFETY STORE.
Construction Safety Council has partnered with an OSHA-authorized online training provider to offer you an OSHA 30-Hour for General Industry Safety and Health online course. This online training covers all necessary requirements and upon successful completion, will result in the issuance of a valid OSHA 30-Hour Card for General Industry Safety and Health. Construction Safety Council is a trusted name in the safety training community and verifies the authenticity of this online training provider.
The Construction Safety Council’s online partner, ClickSafety, is an OSHA-authorized online training provider.
The OSHA 30-Hour General Industry course is designed for all those who require training regarding any and all topics provided throughout this course. It is a certificate/card-level training requiring 30 hours and four days of work. Individuals who will specifically benefit from this course include the following:
- General Industry workers, including those in warehousing and manufacturing
- Managers and supervisors in the General Industry sector
- Inspectors involved in General Industry
OSHA 30-Hour General Industry course provides 30 full hours of safety and health training designed to cover relevant topics. Specific course topics include, but are not limited to the following:
- Introduction OSHA
- Fire protection and prevention
- Walking and working surfaces
- Disaster readiness
- Electrical safety
- Bloodborne pathogens
- Power tool safety
- Fall protection and prevention
- Heat stress
- Forklift safety, scaffold safety & aerial lifts
- Lead safety
- Machine guarding
- Eye, back & hearing safety
- Lead safety
- Gas asbestos awareness
- Hazard recognition
- Welding safety compressed
- Industrial ergonomics
Specific industry terms covered throughout the three courses include the following:
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Lockout/Tagout (LOTO)
- Hazard communication (HAZCom)
- Hexavalent Chromium
- Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Globally Harmonized System of Classification (GHS)
- Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs)
- Personal fall arrest systems (PFAS)
This eLearning course requires access to the internet. You do not need to complete the training in one sitting. You may take the training in sections and to pass the online course at a time, pace (see restrictions below) and place of your choice, on compatible PCs and tablet devices.
- You must complete the OSHA30-Hour online training course within 6 months of the date when you start the course
- OSHA 30 Course Minimum Passing Score is 70%
- You Have 3 Chances to Pass the OSHA 30 Online Test
- You Receive Immediate Feedback on Incorrect Answers
Your score will automatically be recorded and all successful course completions will automatically be submitted to OSHA and the Department of Labor. DOL/OSHA Completion Cards are sent to our online training partner, ClickSafety for signature, and are then mailed directly to the student.
Cards typically arrive 6 to 8 weeks after the successful course completion date.