Tactical Solutions for Workplace Safety During the CoronaVirus Pandemic: What Happens if You Have to Go to Work?
March 27 / 10:00 am CST - 10:40
Cases of COVID-19, or Coronavirus, have surpassed 210,000 worldwide, and over 7,000 in the United State, according to the Center for Disease Control, as of March 19, 2020. The National Safety Education Center is committed to following this pandemic closely and keeping our safety professionals informed with up to date information.
While social distancing and the limiting of crowds is among the CDC’s most useful recommendations, the reality is many American’s must still work. We will discuss the tactical and important solutions you need in your workplace to stay safe and in compliance with CDC recommendations.
In this webinar, we'll discuss:
- Current misinformation about COVID-19, including how it spreads and how it is similar and different than the flu
- How and why this became a global pandemic, including why the CDC is reacting in such serious ways
- What we’ve learned from Asia and Europe and what we can expect over the next few months
- Social distancing - What happens if you have to go to work?
- Workplace safety for keeping yourself and your employees healthy