Click here for additional date options
THIS SESSION IS CLOSED TO ANY ADDITIONAL REGISTRATIONS
1) This course will be a Live Online Virtual Classroom training course. It will be a live, interactive, virtual classroom delivered right to your computer via the Internet.The instructor will teach live and you will be required to actively participate. There are technical requirements, including the use of a webcam or other camera capabilities enabled and turned on during the entire session. Technical requirement details will be provided no later than one week prior to the course date.
2) This Live Online Virtual training course meets for two days. You must attend both days.
The OSHA #7500 - Introduction to Safety and Health Management course covers the effective implementation of a company's safety and health management system. The course addresses the four core elements of an effective safety and health management system and those central issues that are critical to each element's proper management. Topics include an Overview of a safety and health management system, Management leadership and employee involvement, Work site analysis, Hazard prevention and control, Safety and health training, and Program evaluation.
Upon course completion students will have the ability to
- Explain the benefits of implementing a safety and health management system
- Identify the core elements of an effective safety and health program
- Describe the key processes in each program element
- Evaluate, develop, and implement an effective safety and health management system
Minimum Class Size: 3
Maximum Class Size: 40
Course Length: 1 day
Format: Lecture, Discussion, Audio/Visual
Documentation: OSHA Certificate
NOTE: Registration for this course takes place via the National Safety Education Center. You will be taken directly to that page when you click the Register Now button below. From the National Safety Education Center page you will need to click the course title corresponding to your specified date option.