Click here for additional date options
The OSHA #7845 - Recordkeeping Rule Seminar course covers OSHA requirements for maintaining and posting records of occupational injuries and illnesses, and reporting specific cases to OSHA.
Upon course completion students will have the ability to
- Identify OSHA requirements for recordkeeping, posting and reporting
- Complete OSHA Form 300 Log of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses
- Complete OSHA Form 300A Summary of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses
- Complete OSHA Form 301 Injury and Illness Incident Report
- Identify employees covered under OSHA's revised recordkeeping requirements
- Identify new OSHA requirements for recordkeeping, posting and reporting
- Correctly complete OSHA forms 300, 300A and 301
Target Audience: Small business owners, business owners, and managers who would like to improve their record keeping system and improve the quality and consistency of injury and illness data in the workplace.
Minimum Class Size: 3
Maximum Class Size: 40
Course Length: 4 hours
Format: Lecture, Discussion, Audio/Visual
Documentation: OSHA Certificate
NOTE: Registration for this course takes place via the National Safety Education Center. You will be taken directly to that page when you click the Registration Now button below.